Friday, August 8, 2008

Interpreting Coffee Symbols

Rings: A deal completed, a proposal, and engagement.
Circles with a dot inside: Desire for children will be fulfilled.
Fire Works: Quarrels, unpleasant personal problems.
Squares: New home.
Lines: Journey, a project. If lines are clear, they will go smoothly.
Candle: A wish fulfilled, help from above. Fulfil your promise.
Mounted horseman: A new man, good news, engagement.
Cat: Moody person (white is good, black, be weary).
Cross: Victory over an ordeal.
Ladder: Social advancement, promotion, change.
Open window: Lucky Break.
Fire: Careful of people you close to, you may be shortly away from them.
Peacock: Splendour, luxury, something you will be proud of.
Butterfly: Flirting.
Fish: Money- specific sum- depending on size of fish!
Bird: Good piece of news.
Rat: Robbery, theft. (If there is a dot inside, stolen item will be returned.)
Bee: to be rescued from grieefs, sadness.
Car: There are people who cares about you a lot, do not break their hearts.

4 comments:

Adder said...

I like the images you've put up at your Coffee Reading, Pots and Grinders posts.
I didn't know some people read the shapes in coffee -I don't really drink coffee anyway.

But if I do stop at a Starbucks some time, I'll be checking my cups for butterflies :]

Z!L@n said...

hey philip thanks for your comment..well you might have a look your fortune in normal coffes like in starbucks but this is traditional thing you have to drink turkish coffee..i will make you one next time:))

Z!L@n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creating Mobile Websites said...

If easy and readable sentences and authentic information is combined together, then blog will certainly amazed you. And this blog has everything including useful information and clear sentences that help reader in understanding and getting information easily.